𝙰 𝚅𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚄𝙰𝙻 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙽𝚂𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽-𝙰𝙶𝙴𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙳𝚄𝙻𝚃𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙰𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙸𝚁 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂.
The Transition Institute is coming up in a few weeks!
The Transition Institute is an interactive virtual training day for transition-aged youth and young adults with disabilities and their parents by Raising Special Kids and Diverse Ability Incorporated. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝟗 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝟐 𝐩𝐦 and will include these opportunities to-
* Hear from self-advocates about their experiences
* Learn about how to support your youth or young adult in the transition process (parents)
* Learn about person-centered planning (youth)
* Select a breakout session topic that is of most interest to you:
* Vocational rehabilitation
* Division of Developmental Disabilities
* *Higher education
* Independent Living Centers